* A special issue "Next generation vibration control exploiting nonlinearities" is now calling for papers, and will be published in MSSP immediatly after acceptance.https://www.journals.elsevier.com/mechanical-systems-and-signal-processing/call-for-papers/next-generation-vibration
* Considering the pandemic situation, ICANDVC2021 will be held in Zhuhai --- known as City of Romance or City of hundred islands in the pearl river delta or Great Bay Area of China. Look forward to meeting you soon.
* ICANDVC2021 online keynotes arrangement
ICANDVC2021 invited several known scholars for keynotes. Three of them will deliver keynotes via online media as below. Your participance is mostly welcome. Please also distribute to any others who have interest.
• 09:30-10:30, 17 Aug 2021, Weidong Zhu, University of Maryland.
• 16:00-17:00, 17 Aug 2021, Huajiang Ouyang, University of Liverpool.
• 14:00-15:00, 18 Aug 2021, Janko Slavič, University of Ljubljana.
For our PhD students, this would be an excellent opportunity to exchange with those international scholars. Thank you very much for your attention. ICANDVC2021 Online Keynote Speech (pdf)
More and more research and development activities are involving multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary work collectively done by researchers and engineers from various backgrounds nowadays. International Conference on Applied Nonlinear Dynamics, Vibration, and Control (ICANDVC-2021) is aimed to provide a high-quality academic exchange platform for the most recent advances in the areas related to nonlinear dynamics, vibration analysis and control, control systems theory and methods, robotics, and their various engineering applications. The conference will reflect the state of the art of applied nonlinear dynamics and control in science and engineering practice and is an opportunity to exchange scientific, technical and experimental ideas in a multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary circumstance. Active and leading scholars in these related areas from EU, US, and Asia would be invited for keynote speeches and focused research topics, which are closely keen on R&D frontiers in the areas. ICANDVC-2021 would act as an international platform for pursing technical innovation and high-impact trends of science and technology development in related disciplines.
ICANDVC-2021 will be held from August 23 to 25, 2021, in the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, China. Several known scholars would be honorarily invited for keynotes and there would also be several invited sessions focusing on some hot topics.
ICANDVC-2021 is organized by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, China. Accepted conference submissions would be published in Springer conference proceedings-Advances in Applied Nonlinear Dynamics, Vibration and Control, indexed by DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago, zbMATH, Japanese Science and Technology Agency, WTI Frankfurt eG, Inspec and Scopus. Selected papers would be recommended for consideration of publication in the leading journals: Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing & Journal of Sound and Vibration.